Updated: Mar 2, 2019
There are many warning signs to look out for a leaking shower before it becomes a problem. Keep an eye out on these signs to save you a lot of money and hassle down the track in shower repairs.
1. Mouldy, cracked or peeling sealants.
2. Missing or cracked grout
3. Gaps between floor and wall tiles
4. Damp or stained carpet
5. Damage to cabinets
6. Water stains or damage to the ceiling below
7. Bubbling or peeling paint
8. Swelling skirting boards or door jambs
9. Mould or mildew smells
10. Stained timbers under the house or sub floor
If your shower has any of these symptoms it may be leaking. Having your shower repaired by the team at Sealed Right will ensure no more leak and peace of mind. Shower sealing or shower repairs is a cost effective alternative to a new shower or tiles with incredible results.
Call us now for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION Quote. Our highly skilled technicians will assess your shower and discuss repair options.
0431 172 784